Black Dog Wear Training Halter
Black Dog Halter - Take Control.
This classic style halter (classic because it connects to the lead under the dog's jaw) has been the Halter of choice for trainers for many years. The dynamic design allows the Halter to move as the dog moves, leaving the Nose Bridge strap to sit comfortably in the same position, this means it doesn't tend to ride up close to the dog's eyes and the dog is more content while wearing the Halter.
Small - is adjustable to fit neck from 27 to 37cm.
Medium - is adjustable to fit neck from 35 to 52cm.
Large - is adjustable to fit neck from 43 to 68cm.
Fitting is simple...
- Adjust the Neck Strap to fit (a tight, snug fit high on the neck is best). Take the Halter off again.
- Slide the Nose Strap over the dog's muzzle (reward the dog with a little treat to ease any concerns).
- Buckle the Neck Strap.
- Pull down on the Lead Ring (this adjusts the Training Halter to fit the dog's face).
- Slide the cord lock to about 1cm below the D Ring under the dog's throat
- Attach a lead, and your dog is ready to go.